We need your help to start producing our bottles. With enough bottles sold, we can launch or first production run with a domestic, U.S.-based manufacturer!
Pre-order today! If we meet our fundraising goals on or before 12/31/2020, you will be provided more details about your starter kit (ingredients, materials/finish choices, and ETA). If we don’t meet our fundraising goals, you will of course receive a refund.
The Sung Bottle kit will include pre-filled cartridges so that you can start mixing and matching your own custom spray solutions for: cleaning/sanitation, personal care, hair styling, cosmetics, and fragrance. Key features and benefits include:
- Durable bottle housing available in cast aluminum, recyclable HDPE plastic, or milled wood. All bottles and decorative caps available in customizable finishes and designs.
- Bottle and ingredients sourced and produced in the United States
- Prototype Cartridge Details:
- Dimensions: 1.75″H x 2.00″W x 0.78″D
- ~300 sprays for cartridge containing concentrate solution
- ~100 sprays for cartridge containing dilute solution
- Prototype dimensions for initial offering but could be scaled larger/smaller depending on demand
- Three (3) 10ml pre-filled cartridges of your choice of possible ingredients
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Essential Oils
- One (1) 10ml pre-filled cartridge of carrier oil for oil dilution
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Cartridges available in recyclable HDPE plastic, glass, or cast aluminum.
- Cartridges are fully interchangeable, allowing you to mix-and-match and craft your own custom spray solutions.
- For large bulk orders, save on shipping costs by shipping smaller cartridges with the benefit of concentrates.
- More cartridge varieties to be made available in the near future.
- Purchase new pre-filled cartridges à la carte or on a subscription basis.
- Send back your used cartridges for refills.
- Recycle your old cartridges instead of throwing away used bottles.
- Images of prototype models, final production models may vary.